The all-new Buccaneer Commodore...
The all-new 4 berth Buccaneer Commodore is a twin-axle model with retractable transverse fixed bed at the rear and superbly spacious lounge up-front, separated by luxurious washroom and shower room amidships.
This central area can be closed off from both the bedroom and from the living area, creating a true en-suite layout. A flexible option for couples and families alike. Download the 2017 Buccaneer Brochure.
Buccaneer Commodore 2017 Range Interior Examples:
Buccaneer Commodore 2017 Key Features:
- 8ft Overall width gives unsurpassed interior living space - a first for any UK caravan manufacturer
- ALDE Underfloor heating, works in synergy with the ALDE Central Heating System, allowing you to enjoy the comfort of warm floors on cold winter mornings
- Retractable bed (exc Schooner and Galera) creating a comfortable daybed and 400mm additional floorspace during the day
- Improved Alde 24-hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15KW) or both with new easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control with night-time display setting.
- Fixed beds come with OZIO Coolsoft luxury mattress(es) for optimum comfort. This class-leading mattress construction provides unbeatable support and pressure relief and its unique properties make OZIO warm in Winter and cool in Summer.
- Aero Privacy flush-fit double-glazed side windows with night ventilation position, pleated blinds and flyscreens
- Multi-speed omnivent (extracts and blows air)
- 155L Large Dometic fridge freezer
- External gas barbecue point
- External satellite point, 12V outlet with additional solar panel connectivity, aerial point and 230V external socket
- CD Radio tuner with Bluetooth connectivity (Apple and Android compatible), mp3 connectivity, USB input with charging facility and speakers to bedroom and front lounge
- Industry-leading BPW Swing V-tec chassis with iDC (Intelligent Drive Control) anti-snaking device for unrivalled towing performance and stability (no special tow ball required, includes easy hitch operation)
- Remote-controlled hydraulic automatic self-levelling system - effortlessly level at the push of a button within 2 minutes! (Maintenance free, gives 6-point stabilisation, additional theft protection and even comes with a failsafe back-up handpump as standard)
- 100W Truma roof-mounted solar panel
- ALDE Load Monitor (allows you to programme the max 230v current to prevent you exceeding the site's electrical capacity)
- Revolutionary 'Strong-Lite' high-strength aluminium one-piece sides in 'Diamond Silver'. Up to 40% stronger and 30% lighter than traditional Aluminium
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing a water resistant barrier
- 40ltr Onboard water tank giving 80ltr of continuous water supply (using water source auto changeover)
- Aquasource waterline for direct connection to mains supply
- 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- BPW Diamond Standard wheel lock - easier than ever to fit when used with the remote-controlled automatic self-levelling system. No jack required! (Single axle models include one wheel lock, twin axle models include two wheel locks).
- TRACKER ® Thatcham Cat 7 approved tracker (includes first 12 months subscription)
- Alarm system with PIR (Passive Infra Red)
- Sports alloy wheels in 'Anthracite' finish
- Luxurious 'Cashmere' deep worktops with 'Ladinia' edge and concealed lighting underneath, with 'Cashmere' bathroom unit tops and matching splashback
- Highflow submersible pump with intelligent controller and inline filter - turns the pump off when the water runs out
- Back-lit bathroom vanity mirror
- External cold water Shower and Rinse ®
or call us on 01733 210186