The Elddis Affinity range from Elddis is designed to delight the most discerning of caravanners.
The multi-award-winning Affinity is an exciting and totally unique range of lightweight luxury touring caravans – all with ALDE’s central heating system, Sky-Scape panoramic sunroof - yet all weighing in at less than 1500kgs MTPLM!
Despite its light weight, the Affinity boasts an abundance of features as standard, quality craftsman-built cabinetry, and stylish detail inside and out. You can have it all … and at a surprisingly affordable price!
Elddis Affinity continues to be one of the best-selling ranges of all time. Its award-winning formula: luxurious specification in a lightweight, easy-to-tow tourer, continues into 2018 Season.
The Affinity range is synonymous with sophisticated style and delightful detail. Never has so much been wrapped up in such a lightweight package!
Choose from 4 refined Elddis Affinity models…
Affinity 2018 Range Interior Examples:
Avanté 462 (2 Berth)
A surprisingly spacious new 2-berth layout with all the benefits of Affinity specification: Alde heating, Stargazer rooflight and so much more.
The spacious lounge converts into a large double bed, with a well-equipped bathroom and plentiful storage.
The kitchen is beautifully-lit with windows to each side, plus a practical yet stylish dresser unit.
Affinity 550 (4 Berth)
The Affinity 550 is an exciting luxury lightweight retractable island bed single-axle model.
The Affinity 550 features a separate bathroom and shower cubicle amidships, which can be sectioned off to create en-suite facilities.
The Affinity 550 comes with 24-hr programmable Alde central and water heating system … and as like all other models in the Affinity range, weighs in at less than 1500kgs MTPLM, even with AL-KO ATC as standard!
Affinity 554 (4 Berth)
The Affinity 554 is a single-axle layout with retractable transverse fixed island bed and rear bathroom.
The Affinity 554 features a beautifully stylish and spacious end-bathroom/ dressing area with class-leading 24-hr programmable Alde central and water heating system … and as like all other models in the Affinity range, weighs in at less than 1500kgs MTPLM, even with AL-KO ATC as standard!
Affinity 574 (4 Berth)
The Affinity 574 combines all the wow-factor of the Affinity range with one of our best-selling layouts – fixed single beds.
The Affinity 574 features a beautifully stylish and spacious end-bathroom/ dressing area with class-leading 24-hr programmable Alde central and water heating system … and as like all other models in the Affinity range, weighs in at less than 1500kgs MTPLM, even with AL-KO ATC as standard!
Affinity 2018 Key Features:
- Improved Alde 24-hr multi-programmable central and water heating system. Runs on gas, electric (up to 3.15KW) or both with new easy-to-use LCD touchscreen control with night-time display setting.
- Retractable bed to 554 and 550, creating a comfortable daybed and 400mm additional floorspace during the day
- 6'5'' Headroom
- 1400 X 440 Large Heki Lux Stargazer rooflight incorporating pleated blind and flyscreen, with stylish surround and integrated downlights
- Aspire Mk 2 oven, grill and dual fuel hob with spark ignition and 800w electric hotplate, three gas burners with smoked glass lid, additional oven shelf and interior light.
- ‘Linear’ Stainless Steel sink with flush-fit removable sink cover/chopping board and drainer
- External gas barbecue point
- Teleco Teleplus X2/39U Directional Aerial
- External satellite point, 12V outlet with solar panel connectivity, aerial point and 230V external socket
- Radio tuner with mp3 connectivity, USB input with charging facility and speakers
- Illuminated cocktail cabinet with wine bottle and glass holders (exc. Affinity 574)
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser and ATC Trailer Control System for smooth towing performance and exceptional stability. The AL-KO system comes with shock absorbers and receiver for optional AL-KO wheel locks, plus AL-KO Euro over-run device with 2-way assisted handbrake.
- New-style stonechip-resistant front panel and locker, with streamlined styling, inset decals and grab handles. Three opening double glazed windows. New-style rear panel
- GRP underskin to caravan floor providing a water resistant barrier
- LCD display control panel, monitors battery levels
- 100% LED interior lighting, saving up to 80% battery consumption
- Fully protected mains electric system with up to eight 230V sockets - more than any other caravan manufacturer
- Exterior access locker door with 230v socket
- Alarm system with PIR (Passive Infra Red) and leg sensor
- Stunning panoramic Sky-Scape sunroof giving a flood of natural light into the front dinette, with internal LED ambient lighting and pleated night blind
- Large gas locker door with dual gas struts and large universal gas bottle storage
- Exclusive 'Tardis' Sports alloy wheels
- LED awning light above door
- Luxurious 'Ladinia' craftsman built cabinetry with 24mm class-leading 'Quiet-Close' locker construction and storage, with removable shelves and positive locking, with contrast kitchen units in 'Canvas'
- Sumptuous 'Figaro' upholstery in Aquaclean ®with OZIO Hi-Performance, lightweight construction, with 4 x co-ordinating scatter and 4 x bolster cushions as standard
- Quality and craftsmanship in every detail, including traditional dove-tailed drawers throughout.
- Highflow submersible pump with intelligent controller and inline filter - turns the pump off when the water runs out
- Exclusive Eco Camel Orbit water-saving Halo shower head with built-in Aircore Technology
- ‘Boutique' washbowl basin with click-clack plug, swan-neck mixer tap and separate soap dish
- Back-lit bathroom vanity mirror
or call us on 01733 210186