To all our customers….
December 2021: Well, it’s been quite a year and we look forward to our Christmas break in further uncertain times.
During the past 20+ months, we have adhered to the guidelines but have not been fortunate to remain unscathed. 2 members of our team have contracted the virus through family members and I am pleased to report have survived in comparatively good order, which is great news. During that period this year, we had to close the Workshop Service facility, however normal service has been resumed and we continue to take cleaning precautions as recommended.
- The wearing of face masks within a retail environment is a legal requirement and we expect all of our Customers honour the law, and to continue to wear masks.
- We would also ask customers to respect the social distancing rules.
- Members of staff will wear a mask whilst in the retail area of the shop.
- With numbers still escalating we will retain the screens going forward in 2022. This allows us to work at a desk without having to wear a mask all day.
Opening hours will remain the same as we will continue to clean and re-stock after closing. So, although we are here, we are preparing the shop for the following day’s trade.
We look forward to freedoms, but are still mindful that COViD is still with us, but hope that if we continue on this path we will remain safe and so will our customers.
In the meantime, we thank you for your custom, we hope you enjoy the Christmas season and we look forward to seeing you again in the New Year.
Our Best Regards
*** Caravan Viewings During COVID-19 ***
All New & Used Caravans onsite are currently locked. Please see a member of our Sales Team to arrange a viewing.
To view any vehicle you will need to adhere to the following:
- You MUST wear a face mask
- You MUST wear protective gloves
We would suggest that you look at the details of any interested caravan below for full information before coming for a viewing, you can call us for any questions on 01733 210186. We reserve the right to refuse a viewing if we believe it will not be safe to our staff or to other public members to do so.